Wednesday 24 August 2011

Never Let You Go



If you hide, I'll seek for you . If you lost , I search for you . If you leave, I'll wait for you. If they try to take you away  from me , I'll fight for you . Cause I never want  to lose someone I love .
I know you life can go on without me , that you can be happy withou me , that you can survive without me . But even if you turn me away , I will still choose to stay with you and be your sweetest stranger forever .
When I say I love you , please believe it's true . When I say forever now I'll never leave you . When I say goodbye promise me you won't cry . Cause the day I'll be saying that would be the day I die .
I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you're lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and i promise to keep you , not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours.
I miss U when there's no reason to , how much more if there was ? I miss U when we talk , how much more if we don't? I miss U after we're together , how much more if I see U never ? I love U know , how much more later ?
When I go to heaven and you're not there , I wait for you by the golden stair . If you're not there by jugdement day , I know u went the other way . And to prove my love is true , I'd go to hell to be with you .
I have searched in places , I've waited for years , I've taken all the chances , I've cried so many tears , I've seen so many faces , I've hid a lot of fears until my heart stop searching cause you're already here .
I'm holding on to the thought that you're not mine . I'm going to look u in the eye , smile and say , "You're not mine " Then , I'll walk away , turn around at the last moment and say " but I wish you're were " .
H-R-T ? Why would you add to these letters ? EA or U ? EA you get heart , U you get hurt . Now , what would you pick ? Well , I would pick U because it better to get hurt than have a heart without you .
When I was walking alone , I wish I can reach the end of the road. But when you walked with me , I wished the road would never end because I would rather be lost with you than reach the end without you .
You're all I need beside me , girl . You're all I need to turn my world . You're all I need inside my heart . You're all  I need when we're apart . All I need is you to believe all that I need is you.
I want to scream , I want to shout , I want to have faith and never doubt . I want to bend , I want to break , to sleep and never wake , to break down wall and to escape , be alone and hide my face. I want to feel , I want to touch , I want to stop wanting you so much ..
I love you but you make me cry , you hurt me and make me feel stupid . But you know why I hold on ? Cause I know I'll be crying harder , get hurt even more and feel dumber if I ever let you go .
I wish you were with me so I can tell you directly how much you mean to me . I hold you tight and I hug you near my heart so that you can hear what it's trying to whisper , "you're the reason why I'm beating " .
I had dream last night . You were there . I tried to hide you but they came to take you . I tried to wake myself up to stop the pain , I never did. but I want you to know , I died fighting .
If my heart break  into a million pieces, I want you to have every bit of it. Then I’ll ask you to scatter them across the sky. There they’ll turn into stars so everyone could see how much I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment